For reservations or more information, please contact the Special Events Office at:
Banquets, Rehearsal Dinners, and More
Located in heart of the French Quarter in a renovated molasses warehouse built in the early 1800’s, our venue emulates the unique charm of classic New Orleans. Our venue and lush courtyard, complete with a flowing fountain, create an intimate French Quarter hideaway. It’s the perfect location for your rehearsal dinner or private function, where your guests can experience the Vieux Carre’ of long ago with the authentic cuisine and outstanding service for which the New Orleans School of Cooking is known for.
- Packages start at $39.00 per person plus tax and service charge
- Mimimum of 25 people required
- Maximum of 44 people
- Parking is not provided by The New Orleans School of Cooking, however, convenient parking lots are located adjacent to the Jackson Brewery
The New Orleans School of Cooking Rehearsal Package Includes:
- Three-hour event
- Cocktail reception
- Cooking class demonstration with dinner to follow, dinner served with bread and butter, iced tea, water and a coffee station
- Recipe cards for each guest
- A send off gift bag for the future bride and groom
***Guest gifts can be provided at an additional charge. Please visit our online store for gift options.